MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index
MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server !
Welcome To MypleStory.Gonna Have SOME FUNNNNN

MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

Welcome To MypleStory !! 
Welcome To the Fantastic World Of Myple Story !
Server Reborn => http://myplestory.no-ip.org 
Banner Software!?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index -> MypleStory V.55 -> Speak about MYPLE !
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Miquail
Nice member

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jun - 08:04 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

Anyone know a good free banner software I could use?

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jun - 08:04 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tiffy
Nice member

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jun - 11:49 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

For free, I hear GIMP is a really good alternative to Photoshop. It's powerful and has many users, so there are plenty of tutorials out there for it as well. 
I have a free version of the adobe suite (my dad's work has a business model they allow employees to download for free), so I can't personally vouch for GIMP but if you use it alongside something like BannedStory (for Maplestory images/sprites) I think you'd be able to make some awesome banners. 8D

Visit poster’s website AIM Skype
Kill4Fun
GM
GM

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jun - 11:52 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

GIMP As Tiffy said or Use photoshop (find a crack,it's worth it,i can't post illegal links there its the rules of the forum.)

Miquail
Nice member

PostPosted: Sun 1 Jul - 00:31 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for the help! =P

And also do you download BannedStory or is it an in browser type thing?

Tiffy
Nice member

PostPosted: Sun 1 Jul - 05:28 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

BannedStory has an online version, in the browser.. but I've run into troubles using it (loads slowly, sometimes crashes when trying to save). If you have the extra space on your computer, you can download BannedStory (kind of a big file, because it has all the MapleStory sprites up to the newest versions) and it'll run a lot faster than the online version.
It's very versatile, it has layers and is a very good tool for making MapleStory-related banners, especially those with animations.

BannedStory 3 can be found here, which is not as up-to-date as BannedStory 4 but loads faster. BannedStory 4 can be found here.

If you want the old downloadable version, check out this thread; it has all the info there. Smile

Visit poster’s website AIM Skype
Teddie
Very Great Member

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jul - 16:20 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

PhotoShop,PhotoBucket,Paint.NET and BannedStory.

Teddie wz here~

MSN
Miquail
Nice member

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jul - 19:35 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

Sweet Thanks!

Kill4Fun
GM
GM

PostPosted: Sun 8 Jul - 19:09 (2012)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!? Reply with quote

now that you know all the softwares,closed.

/closed

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:34 (2018)    Post subject: Banner Software!?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index -> MypleStory V.55 -> Speak about MYPLE ! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation