MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index
MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server !
Welcome To MypleStory.Gonna Have SOME FUNNNNN

MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

Welcome To MypleStory !! 
Welcome To the Fantastic World Of Myple Story !
Server Reborn => http://myplestory.no-ip.org 
Dead Server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index -> MypleStory V.55 -> OTHERS .
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tiffy
Nice member

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul - 10:38 (2012)    Post subject: Dead Server Reply with quote

I think it's pretty sad to see the server die after only being up for (less than?) a month. To my knowledge, Myple was the only like v55 server online. It was closed because v55 is "boring," but I joined v55 for the nostalgia of the original MapleStory plus some private server bonuses. No pirates, not KoC, none of that bull that as a beta player I hated. xP

So, without being given much of a chance, the v55 server is already dead. No warning was given. Our only option now is to join the v111 server. Though it's only been a month, I did make some friends on the server and it'll be sad that we can't play together anymore (well, v111 being the only option.. I'm not going to play. I hate new Maple junk). :\

Good luck in the future to those of you that play the v111 server. I'll lurk the forums a bit if it remains alive, hopefully your GM applications were not in vain!

Visit poster’s website AIM Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul - 10:38 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kill4Fun
GM
GM

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul - 19:35 (2012)    Post subject: Dead Server Reply with quote

Why not play v111,play some explorers and stay with the community,who said you should choose the new OP Jobs?Who said you should play for leveling?you can just play to stay with the community.

Teddie
Very Great Member

PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul - 22:18 (2012)    Post subject: Dead Server Reply with quote

R.I.P Myplestory v55.

Say hello to Myplestory v111!

Teddie wz here~

MSN
Tiffy
Nice member

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jul - 06:11 (2012)    Post subject: Dead Server Reply with quote

Kill4Fun wrote:
Why not play v111,play some explorers and stay with the community,who said you should choose the new OP Jobs?Who said you should play for leveling?you can just play to stay with the community.

Even for the community, it's not worth putting up with all the other classes. That's why I quit real MapleStory in the first place. I had many amazing friends on it, but I couldn't stand the stupid changes. I kept in touch with my friends on Skype and facebook instead. Doesn't matter if you play an explorer in v111.. all the skills are changed, and all the other classes are essentially the same anyway so it's pointless being ANY class. bleh.

Visit poster’s website AIM Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:52 (2018)    Post subject: Dead Server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MypleStory , Next Generation of Private Server ! Forum Index -> MypleStory V.55 -> OTHERS . All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation